Monday, November 10, 2008

A Guest Editor that Eats Gluten and Cooks Gluten Free

     Hello all.  If you are reading this post there is a good chance that you have a food allergy to gluten or are interested in a better way of living gluten free.  If not, you may want to consider switching search engines because you may be lost.
     As it says in the title, I am a guest editor here at Living Gluten Free.  I don't have have celiac disease, nor did I just arbitrarily decide to cut a glycoprotein out of my diet.  I do, however, cook for Megan on a regular basis.  I have made a conscious effort not to make us seperate meals, and thus find myself cooking gluten-free more often than not.  For this reason I share the interest of finding better tasting, simpler, and cheaper gluten-free foods.  I will post here periodically post here sharing some of my recipes and the gluten-free alternatives that are really quite delicious.

Go have some good eats and thanks for reading!

No comments: